Rosebud Municipal Court of Record
Phone 254-583-7714 Fax 254-583-2157
RIGHTS AS A DEFENDANT
- You are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
- You have the right to testify on your own behalf or refuse to do so without consequences.
- You have the right to retain an attorney, but you are not required to do so.
- You have the right to represent yourself as a pro se defendant.
- You have the right to plead guilty, not guilty, or no contest.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the complaint before trial as well as other information the state has about your case. This is formally called Discovery and is your right upon request.
If you need the services of an interpreter, please notify the municipal court staff at the time of your request for a court date. If you have questions about your rights, you may hire an attorney.
If you live more than 75 miles from the courthouse, or if you have mobility issues, you may request a zoom hearing. Please use the link provided.
If you need a Spanish speaking interpreter please use this link.
If you are an attorney and would like to be placed on attorney docket, please use this link.
Court for the City of Rosebud is held Every 3rd Wednesday of the month starting at 9:00 am
Please note that all court dates are deadlines and require a response by that date. If you miss a court date, you may lose options to take care of your citation.
You may pay online, in person or by mail. The court accepts cash, money order, cashier’s check or credit cards. DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL.
You may NOT PAY the following cases through the mail, phone or online, you must appear in person:
- Juvenile cases/under 17 years of age
- Minors with Alcohol Charges
- Assaults against a family member
- Driving under the influence (DUI)